• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD-Vintage Aphex II Aural Exciter, stereo,**$500*****

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBee

A classic of the 90's, incredible. Had a great time testing and hearing what it does yesterday with my tech help.  Plexiglass is missing from over the meters, all else is fine, maybe a scratchy pot but all works.  Limiter, hi pass, harmonics kinda thing here.  $550. Willing to ship wherever.

Located LA, welcome to come try it out.

Attachments

• IMG_20140727_160628.jpg
    IMG_20140727_160628.jpg
    751 KB · Views: 277
This was the unit you orginally couldn't buy only rent.
They would charge by the minute length of the material you were going to use it on.
How times have changed.

Incorrect, rental unit was a tube unit. This unit is not of the rental unit ilk.

Someone should really hear this and make an offer.  Quite nice, great air. 

I heard a tale from an old engineer that the original units for rent only, not only charged by the minute, but had a mechanism that would shatter the PCB if the lid was removed and rental and use also had to include points on the record... :eek:
If I wasn't neck deep in A-range builds, I'd be very interested!

Not of the rental units ilk, those were tube units, this is solid state.

Dude , could make one post so you don't bump everyone else's off the front page ?
I will now update my one post, thanks.

Very inconsiderate posting. 

OP has 124 posts and every single one is selling on the Black Market.  I have suggested in the past that we make a rule/guideline about too many active BM threads .

ruairioflaherty said:
Very inconsiderate posting. 

OP has 124 posts and every single one is selling on the Black Market.  I have suggested in the past that we make a rule/guideline about too many active BM threads .

How about your first suggestion be a sticky to advise  about single postings, which I was unaware,  being frowned upon? To further suggest my posts in BM are taking advantage/excessive, I object, I am the one offering genuine stuff for you guys to access before Ebay or anyone else where I could probably earn my friend way more profit. I apologize, as I did before for not knowing the lay of the land......You are here everyday, I bump once every few weeks usually......I will amend any further offerings, as I've stated before.....again, my apologies I hope are accepted here.

Back