• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I quit SALE. Eqs, Mics, Pres and Comps..ITS ALL SOLD OR PENDING.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3nity said:
Ok dudes due to the lack of seriousness some people show..First to show the money first served.
Thanks

Hit me with an invoice for Du67 and your in. i will PM you info.

Sorry to see this.  I hope you can come back to music and DIY once you get settled into your new (more important) life style.  I have 2 little girls and they are incredible.  Kids do take a toll on your DIY lifestyle that is for sure.  Anyway, I hope to see you back!  Enjoy your family!

Hey Dan.
Thanks for the words.
Actually i love my daughter when i get home spent the rest of the evening playing with her.
So if its not her its the house who grab my time...and i came to the conclusion that DIY its out of question at the time.

I will keep my Roland keyboard!

sent a message a few days ago about the d47fet and the opamps.  I will definitely take the opamps but just wanted to check on the shipping of the d47.  Did you receive my email?

Hello,

PM'd ya a few days ago about my interest in the d-u87.
Just wanted to make site you got the message, as I haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!

ITS ALL SOLD.
Some stuff Is PENDING.
AND SOME IVE DECIDED TO KEEP.

THANK YOU VERY  MUCH PEOPLE.

David Lindsay Ricardo said:
How much for the Neumann w492 set w shipping Australia
Cheers!

Well I paid $100 plus about $20 shipping for them I think. ;)

BTW, they showed up safely this past Friday, thanks 3nity

Back