dvd ram mac osx 10.8

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one should work but you probably can read only one side at a time (copy the content then flip it over )
http://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/MRSSBDR6XT/

specs don't say it will read dvd ram cartridges . As I mentioned can take the  discs out of the cartridges will look into this further as it doesn't mention dvdram thanks.  I do know the superdrive will not.

yes you have to take the disk out of the cartridge, then you can read only one side so you have to flip the disk. The superdrive won't work for that. It says on the first line of the description that it works with DVD-RAM but i didn't try this particular model. The concept though is to take the disk out of the cartridge and use a usb reader.
Description: Ships: Price:
OWC Slim Portable 6X Blu-ray Burner + SuperMultiDrive DVD/DVD-DL/CD Reader/Writer up to 6X Blu-ray Burn, 8X DVD Burn, 5X DVD-RAM, and 24X CD burn Speeds. Includes Toast 11 HD & two pieces of 25GB BD-R Write-Once media. 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty. (MRSSBDR6XT)

Latest posts

Back