• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

some nice high end stuff cheap

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salomonander

For sale i have a pair of Bruel and Kjaer mics. these are tube mics and come with some artificial ear system which can be bypassed. the power supply is missing but available on ebay usa. the mics are untested so i let them go cheap and throw in a pair of untested capsules as well. i want this to sell fast so: 180€ for the entire kit.

then tere is a siemens sitral w295b. re-capped and perfectly working. it comes in a 1u rack (no housing just frontplate and external psu). 400€

a original small v-series rack for v72 etc. 4ch. 180€

a minty h&e rack for v72. 700€

EAB/TBG stereo eq in danner format mint 250€

BBC matching and isolation transformer in nice boxes 70€ each

4 slot v-series rack original 200€

ef804 tubes NOS 50€ each

Attachments

• 20140218_224043[1].jpg
    20140218_224043[1].jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 148
Salomander, your inbox is full, so I'll answer your latest PM here insted:

Ok, thanks.
Maybe a pic isn't needed....

It's just that I'm not familiar with the difference between all vintage transistor modules from
ANT, LAWO, TAB, SIEMENS, FILTEK, WSW and so on... when it comes to physical size and mounting.
Some you screw in, others have different locking mechanisms.
Sitral, Danner cassette A1/B1, Telefunken 300/600 series rack, Eurocard, Eurorack....

All I know is that if I buy something pre made, the less metal work I need to do, the better ;)

Hmmm...maybe I need that pic after all.

Cheers //M

Dr Gris said:
Salomander, your inbox is full, so I'll answer your latest PM here insted:

Ok, thanks.
Maybe a pic isn't needed....

It's just that I'm not familiar with the difference between all vintage transistor modules from
ANT, LAWO, TAB, SIEMENS, FILTEK, WSW and so on... when it comes to physical size and mounting.
Some you screw in, others have different locking mechanisms.
Sitral, Danner cassette A1/B1, Telefunken 300/600 series rack, Eurocard, Eurorack....

All I know is that if I buy something pre made, the less metal work I need to do, the better ;)

Hmmm...maybe I need that pic after all.

Cheers //M

hey Gris

sorry my inbox is a mess :) i honestly dont know everything about these racks either.... but i know that siemens had their own connectors (31pin two rows) as opposed to the standard three row eurocard plugs. ill try to take a pic tomorrow. it will be hard to tell if your modules fit from a pic though. the rack has the siemens plugs fitted (except for one slot which has a standard plug). i can send you the thing and in case it doesnt fit you return it. you'd have to take care of shipping in that case though. as i have said. ill take some pics tomorrow.

could you be a bit more specific about the mics. which tubes, what caspules, what number ?

thank you e.o.

Rossi said:
Thanks for nothing. I'm out.  :mad:

hey Rossi

sorry i totally slept on pictures. very sorry for that. here you go:

Attachments

• 295 b.JPG
    295 b.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 63

Latest posts

Back