Custom nameplates for diy mic clones

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selectmatt

I'm sourcing parts for 2 microphone builds which may end up sharing the same body style. I'd like to label them with something professional, durable, and customizable (model number and/or serial number) so as not to get them confused and add a bit of polish. Any suggestions?

Member Chae Ham was doing very nice laser engraved mic badges. His website appears to be down, but you could try PMing him.

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?action=profile;u=218

TLRT said:
Yes, bagde-maker shops can prepare cool stuff,this is mine:

that looks great!  Who made it for you?

Did they supply it with the curve already or did you have to bend it?  If you did it, how?

Category 5 said:
TLRT said:

Did they supply it with the curve already or did you have to bend it?  If you did it, how?

They are a small cloth-badge shop locally, they have a designer, I prepared the preview of the logo,he created it in the design software in 3D and prepared the samples made from magnesium. The shop bended the sample, then they created the logos from Zamak,they can prepare the logos with any kind of finishing coat (chrome, copper, zinc,etc) Unfortunately the minimum order amount is 100pcs. but they are not so expensive.
I can use them for my other mic projects as well,this is my Chunger C12:

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 122
Those mic badges are very nice!
I also happened to notice the last picture. Is that a coffee table? Would love to see the full pic of it :)
TLRT said:
Category 5 said:
TLRT said:

They are a small cloth-badge shop locally, they have a designer, I prepared the preview of the logo,he created it in the design software in 3D and prepared the samples made from magnesium. The shop bended the sample, then they created the logos from Zamak,they can prepare the logos with any kind of finishing coat (chrome, copper, zinc,etc) Unfortunately the minimum order amount is 100pcs. but they are not so expensive.

Le Roux said:
Those mic badges are very nice!
I also happened to notice the last picture. Is that a coffee table? Would love to see the full pic of it :)
TLRT said:
Category 5 said:
TLRT said:

Yes, it my friend's coffee table made of stone,I'll ask him to prepare a photo(he is slow) nobody mentions the mic pouch, this is made by my wife:)

Latest posts

Back