• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

22 x Lundahl LL 5402 Output tranformers for sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theholyweed

Hi everyone, I have 22 Lundahl LL 5402 output transformers for sale pulled from a working console, There all currently mounted on 2 Pcbs but I can remove them if needed.....any takers?... (pics available on request)

As I said in the other thread, which seems to have disappeared, I am interested in these but I need to know the value of the primary inductance. This is not listed in the manufacturer's specs. Are you able to measure it?

If you are not able to measure it, perhaps you would lend me one so I can make the measurement myself before committing to buy.

Cheers

ian

ruffrecords said:
As I said in the other thread, which seems to have disappeared, I am interested in these but I need to know the value of the primary inductance. This is not listed in the manufacturer's specs. Are you able to measure it?

If you are not able to measure it, perhaps you would lend me one so I can make the measurement myself before committing to buy.

Cheers

ian

It was posted in the transformer inductance thread,
http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=47515.120

pri 8H, sec 2.3H

Back