• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD: UREI LA4's - Modded & recapped

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mica

I have two of these that don't get much use anymore. They have the full mod upgrade from tangible technology (http://www.tangible-technology.com/optical/LA4_fee.html) installed. I also have the original parts if you want to put them back. Both in good working order.

I'm looking for 500 series stuff or 1U pres/strips, ideally another A-Designs P1. No partial kits or non working units.
Try me..

Cash would be around 600 euros a piece but would prefer a good trade..

In in Denmark..

/M

LA4 copy.jpg

Attachments

• LA4 copy.jpg
    LA4 copy.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 11
Bids are welcome, but i don't think you will find a good pair recapped and modded much cheaper (not in Europe anyway). Im only asking what i paid for them incl. the mod cost, but maybe prices are higher here i Denmark..
Still, trades are preferred. Its a hard market selling anything for cash these days..

/M

thanks for clearing that up.  As soon as I read the word "Frako", it all came back to me.

SSLtech said:
I think you'll find they  would have been Frako originally... certainly I've never seen originals looking like that.

Latest posts

Back