• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS in Australia-Drip v72 V1 working

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Govinda Doyle

Drip V1 V72 assembled in 2Ru case, has goodies like extra pair of Phillip nos tubes, sprague power caps, Mundorf silver in oil output cap, black solen, lundhall choke, lundhall output transformer, it's has the peters mod so it has a jenson input transformer which sounds amazing, I also will throw in some v72 faceplates which can be done up to look more like the part, I was planning on building two as the drip power supply can easily power two units, I didn't do the stepped attenuators etc, so there is room for experimentation, when it clips hard it kinda thumps, I think this is because the alps blue velvet is wired wrong, I honestly found the documentation a little confusing...
Anyways don't really wanna let this one go as nothing beats this for acoustic and vocals, which is all I really tried it with.
Really would like to sell this in Australia, I have pics etc just pm or if enough interest I will put them up.
The parts alone are at least aus 700 plus shipping etc, make an offer!
Thanks
G

Wiz i sold this to a friend a while back, he loves the thing and i actually miss it... im thinking of making a pair of them point to point... where are you located?

Latest posts

Back