• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Keith! I'm interested in g-pultecs and gssl. how much are they? i'd buy them without frontpanel..
btw your inbox is full

I'm also interested in the Pultecs...  I'd pay fair market so long as the technical issues have been addressed, but I'm not sure what the current prices are for this sort of gear, considering the minor cosmetic issues, which are not a big concern for me. 

SSLtech said:
for the GSSL,  do you JUST want the C/R/C mod (the hum floor will be fixed with this, and it really doesn't make sense not to do the mod, there are *zero* reasons not to have it done, or if you prefer, I can throw the board and components in the package and you can fit it yourself... whatever works) -Also if you're in DE, is that abbreviation for Delaware or Deutschland? Do you want me to ship it set for 120V or 240V mains power? -The transformer is a split primary and can be wired for either. Presently it's set to 120V.

Hey Keith, i am living in germany (hope shipping is not too much..) so it is 230-240V mains.
Just include the board and parts, will complete it by myself. But first, i'd like to know  about the prices and what exaclty needs to be fixed with the gear. What transformers do these builds use? And what tubes etc for the pultecs?

thanks
weiss

I am also interested in the gssl. In case the sale falls through, send me a message and let me know what the cost would be with and without the turbo mod.

SSLtech said:
For the GSSL, in Par-Metal case, with C/R/C, complete, tested, adjusted & pronounced good... $400

The two G-Pultecs are both equipped  Lundahl 5402 input & Lundahm 5402 output, complete, tested & pronounced good, $400 each...

Does that sound reasonable?

350$ for gssl and $600 for both pultecs. is that reasonable? otherwise someone else can have them ;)

SSLtech said:
For the GSSL, in Par-Metal case, with C/R/C, complete, tested, adjusted & pronounced good... $400

The two G-Pultecs are both equipped  Lundahl 5402 input & Lundahm 5402 output, complete, tested & pronounced good, $400 each...

Does that sound reasonable?

I'd take the two pultecs at 700 with the dymo faceplate but fully working at 240v. We'd need to work out shipping of course.

could you please free up your inbox? i'd rather not discuss every little thing in public ;)

SSLtech said:
The GSSL is all finished, and back up for grabs and , Envelope, you're next in line at $350, -I've had a couple of other people email me, but Ill give you first refusal.

Thanks Keith, but I'm in the market for failed units (for training young techs). If it is working  now, I can't use it. 

BUMP

$350 is a great price for anyone wanting a completed and properly built unit.

Latest posts

Back