Wish me well

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
piece of cake, Ian,

dang ozone layer, best to stay inside and do audio!

bless you and prayers sent for a speedy recovery,

got blotches all over me too, brother figured out that the freeze spray they sell for circuit trouble shooting is the same stuff the dermatologists use for freezing off spots, so we DIY it here, saves 60 bucks a visit just by going to radio shack, be sure to mask off the good skin,  :D

CJ said:
piece of cake, Ian,

dang ozone layer, best to stay inside and do audio!

bless you and prayers sent for a speedy recovery,

got blotches all over me too, brother figured out that the freeze spray they sell for circuit trouble shooting is the same stuff the dermatologists use for freezing off spots, so we DIY it here, saves 60 bucks a visit just by going to radio shack, be sure to mask off the good skin,  :D

+1 on this, best of luck, and pictures for us other DIY'ers please!

Cheers,
jb

100dB of thanks  for all the wishes and prayers. I am pleased to say I was discharged this evening and I am now safely back at home. I was lucky the first day as they managed to get all the cancer out at the first shot. Today was a little more complex as I had to have skin graft. They needed skin without hairs and as I am nearly as hairy as dear old Robin Williams was, that proved a little challenging, They eventually found a piece big enough on my neck.

So I am home now with a face that looks a bit like a freshly made Zombie but otherwise I am OK.

Cheers

Ian

Good to be home, I'm sure! try to enjoy the time away from the hospital
and do whatever the Hell you please. thanks for the update

Thanks for let us know, now is time for a speedy recovery, I wish you don't have a hard time with this.

JS

Sending good toughts and positive vibes you're way!

I hope all you get well as fast as possible!

Pierre

Best wishes, Ian.
Unfortunately modern medicine forgot or ignores all the knowledge they once had about prevention of cancer. My expierience is that nowadays they throw people out of the hospital after cancer treatment without telling them what to do in the future to not get cancer again. A lot can be done just by chosing the right food and cooking right. It could be so easy if the medicine would not ignore that but promote it. I fear it´s not in the interest of an "industry" which wants to make money out of the sickness of people, though.
My family eats after the standards written in this book, after my daughter suffered from cancer last years. Give it a try, it´s tasty and definitely healthy. We have cured many other problems, too,  just by changing our eating-practice:
http://www.amazon.de/Oil-Protein-Diet-Cookbook-Johanna-Budwig/dp/0969527225

Back