Wish me well

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the dressing clinic tomorrow. After that I will hopefully be able to shower properly again. I am not allowed t get the wound wet so for the last week my hair has been wetted down each morning with a flannel. The dressing on my neck where they took the skin graft is only splash proof not waterproof so I can only wash from the chest down. Basically my head is a bit whiffy.

Cheers

Ian

punched out a windshield with my face one time, long hair hippie couldn't wash his hair for 2 weeks because of the stitches, , drove me nuts, so my sister in law washed my hair in her beauty salon sink, those women in the shop sounded like a bunch of cackling hens, the things they were sayin about their husbands would make a drunken sailor blush, never heard such talk,

hey ian

happy to see you are doing ok and looking only slightly worse for wear...
i had a squamous cell carcinoma on my nose that was luckily treated successfully with  cryo treatment but its pretty scary.
i guess my celtic skin could not handle the african sun?
i have since discovered "black salve" which is a traditional medicine used by the North American native tribes to treat skin cancers. I applied it to a cancerous looking growth on my shoulder and i was amazed it actually worked.

Anyway all the best.
Mick

I'm glad you are OK Ian.

You are a brave man.

I will pray for  your continued recovery tonight.

XX

Back