(Feeler) U47 universal body, long, short and U47FET

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spencerleehorton

Hi,
As in a couple of weeks we should be going into production of an accurate U47 body I thought I'd start a feeler thread to see what interest there is.
Already have a first batch taken care of, but please put your name down with what size you would want.
There are several options as this design will accommodate all of Dany Bouchards pcbs or your own.
I will post up prices very soon, but obviously I'm looking at making this affordable.

3 different sizes available:
long body U47
short body U47
U47FET Length body

each one of those lengths is also available with holes cut out for switches if needed.
Also 2 rail or 3 rail is available.

Regards

Spence.

Great news, Spence!  :D

I am sure there are many of us waiting for this!

I would be interested in at least two bodies for Poctop's PCBs; I guess that would be the normal one?

Best,
Michael

Looking for normal or long body (not exactly sure) to fit Oliver's modified def47 pcb. MAYBE an FET body, but currently have a lead on one of those  for a good price. But I'm all ears if you can do better!

Also, boxes/flight cases, quality shock mounts would be some things I'm interested in - if you plan on going that route :)

Cheers
J

Interested in a normal body to fit Dany's pcb.  Will these look like the body pics your were working on in 2012?

Hi,
will you include the polarity switch ?
that would be a great idea ....
if it will be include, i'll take two units
cheers
Fred

Very interested in all variants but would love to see the quality.  Are these newly tooled designs or are you tying into existing products like the one Alctron has offered?

Hi guys,

Thanks for your interest but I'm afraid your just gonna have to wait for a price,  we are moving as fast as we can with this, we are trying to mirror every original neumann process to keep this as accurate as possible to the original, so please be patient, pricing will only come with a. Once we have built a few and have a full concept of the whole process b. When we know roughly how many to make with what interest there is.
Rendered pictures will follow soon so you can see what will be available and as I said this is a couple of weeks a way from full process of having an actual mic in our hands.

Regards

Spence.

Latest posts

Back