Looking for someone to make gerber files

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is someone who is looking to make gerbers.

http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=58026.0

I can do it too here in Vancouver but I am pretty busy and may be more expensive than you want to pay.

Mike:

While I have created hundreds, if not thousands, of GERBER data files for PCB manufacture.....it sounds to me as though what you are >> REALLY << looking for is to have someone "Reverse-Engineer" whatever PCB that you currently have done. As it turns out, if your PCB is not too overly complex, I can also "Reverse-Engineer" your original layout into my PCB CAD-system, which then will create the GERBER files that you are looking for!!! While it is best to perform the "Reverse-Engineering" function on a bare, unpopulated circuit board, if it is simple enough, I can still do so even with the parts soldered onto the PCB.

I have performed the PCB "Reverse-Engineering" function before on a few boards, the primary one being for BAE Aerospace, who had an old circuit board that was designed back in 1979 and they needed GERBER data files for it as well.

You can reach me at:  midnight_blue_designs AT yahoo D0T c0m

for any additional details.

Regards,

Jerry B. Williams
Senior Electronics Mechanical Packaging & PCB Designer
Midnight Blue Designs

Audio Engineer / Producer
Midnight Blue Studios

/

Latest posts

Back