Logic Pro 9 native compressor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deepdark

Just wanted to share with you how I like the native Compressor in logic.  First thing first, the different Compressor type are really nice, well implemented but what i found really nice is the hidden features you found when you click on the little triangle on the bottom of the screen. You have three type of saturation (soft, hard and clip) and i must say they work really nice. You can had a touch of warm on everything and give that analog feel.

Just wanted to share, for those who wasn't aware of these features. :)

I also love it for non-critical tracks like main vocals and instruments...

What i really love about it is sidechain options, you can really sculpt sound in a new way just by tweaking sidechain EQ options or parallel squash

Yup. Logic has some great feature. To be honnest, before spending thousands of $$$ into some new plugins, people should give a try and look around all native plugin Inside logic pro. I'll start a new thread where we should give all our tips, tricks, etc. in logic pro.

For soft compression there is no big difference at all between a standard DAW plugin compressor and an expensive plugin

Latest posts

Back