SSL 9000 J schematics - does anyone have them?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Millar

Hi,

I designed the original SSL 9000 J channel strip in 1992-93, however when I left SSL in '93 I didn't take any copies of the circuits (because I didn't want to breach confidentiality, particularly as it hadn't been launched then). Several years ago someone kindly sent me scans of the circuits which brought back a fair few memories (and a few "what was I on when I designed it like THAT!?") Sadly in moving computers over the years I can't find these any more.

Has anyone got copies they'd be happy to send? Only for interest, and of course in case I can help other forum members with understanding / upgrading / repairing etc.

Oh, and if anyone in the UK actually has a 9000 I'd really like to see one - we'd never actually built a complete desk when I left!

Many thanks,

Andy

Andy, did you ever get hold of the 9000 schematics? I have serviced one in australia for many years. However it is across the country but I need to get some schematics for the channel compressor to repair a racked channel that has come into the workshop. ( the compressor circuit is very unreliable btw )

Latest posts

Back