• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS TommyTones 1081 kits and PCBs, ELMA switches , PM670 kit.. all SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacemaker

Hi Guys, need to pay bills, so i'm selling the following items
2 x TommyTones 1081 kits with boards, original Blore Edwards eq switches, pots, gain switch with marconi knob,
inductors, LO2567 output transformer, marconi knobs, one kit has the Neve opamp pcb stuffed but not soldered , with original Neve spare parts i gathered ...
500€ each or best offer
with one Kit i can supply original 10468 Mic input Tx and 31267 Line input Tx for an additionnal 200€
5 x TommyTones 1081 boards 80€ each or best offer
6 x Elma 3x 24 positions with marconi knobs 80€ each
1 x PM670 quite complete kits with case, Edcor Tx , Power Tx by Rondo Mueller, Purusha case,
Sifam TG style mirrored Meter from the GroupBuy, Dakaware Knobs and Davis molding knobs
500€ or best Offer
Item located in France , can ship, worldwide
contact me by PM or at pacemaker( dot)3(at)wanadoo(dot)fr

Attachments

• MP670 001.jpg
    MP670 001.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 344
Ten81 kit n°1 with opamps stuffed but not soldered

Attachments

• NEVE 001.jpg
    NEVE 001.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 216
Lower price on the PM670 kit,
and a bump...
don't hesitate to make offers guys ;-)
regards,
Francois

because of the few interest , i lowered again the prices of the 1081 kits, PM670 and ELMA switches
but guys don't hesitate to make offers..

hello
how are you, I'm Jean-pierre from Laval (France).... I think you remember me, a DIY  friend of Pasquale ... could you call me or send me your phone contact for the 670 .... à suivre

Hi Aaron, will look if i still have some ,
i have a custom BBC 10468 from marinair , the T1458XL , upgraded version of the T1454 ,
was planning to sell it on ebay for couple hundred euros...
pm if you are interested.;
Regards,
Francois

Hi guys ,
replied to  all PM and mails,
sale pending on the 1081 kits and PM670,
quotes will be send today,
regards,
Francois

Latest posts

Back