• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drip Opto 6 LA2A Boards, C-12 + U47 Style Capsules, Transformers, C12 Headbasket

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcguitar

Christmas is almost here and it's time to commit to some other diy projects (and gifts for family/friends ), so I'm cleaning out some of the components that I'll never get around to building or using.  I can ship worldwide, and prices below DO NOT include shipping.  I'm in Austin, TX, but also travel back and forth to Chicago often if you can meet locally.

(2) RARE discontinued Drip Opto 6 boards  SOLD
(5) 32mm K67-style capsules (from Alctron HT-11A) $30 each
(1) 34mm K67-style capsule (from Alctron GT-2B) $30   
(2) C12 Headbaskets from the Alctron HT-11A $15 each
(2) Triad A-55 J Output Transformers SOLD

Attachments

• 20141118_132338.jpg
    20141118_132338.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 110
...just a thought, but you might do better to list those capsules as what they actually are, for the sake of clarity, since they are neither C12 or U47 capsules:

1- 34mm K67-style capsule (from Alctron GT-2B)
5- 32mm K67-style capsules (from Alctron HT-11A)

...hope this helps...

They were about $450 shipped for the pair, so not much less.

That being said I'll drop the price to $225 each as I need to fund some Elma's for my DIY Racked DR-MQ5 build.     

Yes it is the chrome style.  Please PM me with your postal code for an estimate. 

Latest posts

Back