• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DIY Racked still in business?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcd

I purchased a few cases from Purusha a few years back and want to get some more, but I can't log into my account on his site, and I have re-registered with 3 different email addresses and have not received any activation emails (not in spam box either).

My emails directly to him at [email protected] are bounced back as an inactive mailbox.

Anybody know how to contact him?

I wanted to register as well and didn't get any confirm email so i thought they closed the forum?

Who cares and don't ask here!
he was too cheap to pay for a white market spot here and wasn't much help or support
so, really he's on his own , hopefully you didn't lose money

okgb said:
Who cares and don't ask here!
he was too cheap to pay for a white market spot here and wasn't much help or support
so, really he's on his own , hopefully you didn't lose money

huh? what's the deal? just asking..

No need to re-live the stories.  Those of us who have been here for a while have seen some stuff.  Having seen that stuff I don't buy from Purusha any more, I'm sure others still do.

I've bought from Tat before, a few times. Very pleasant and seamless transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, even on here. I read all the negative gaff prior to dealing with him too.

Go post on his site, that's what he made it for , he can sell you more stuff that way
Although he may lurk here, he's revealed himself, please leave him out of this place.

Back