• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sifam knobs GROUPBUY OPEN

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zander

Hi,

I'm going to order following  knobs in black:
S151 125
S151 250
S111 125

Let me know if you need some!
I could be persuaded to order caps too.

Zander

Due to the maintenance (I think), six post have been deleted.

I've ordered 50 knobs + caps. The shipment from the factory will arrive mid-januari. I will know the price for shipping on the fifth.

I will take 15 or there about. Someone from Paris  wanted 5 I think (Could this person confirm?).

Let me know.

Zander

Hi Zander
good news, I will be in for 15 knobs and caps .... and if possible 6 more ( knobs and caps)
tell me price all included, I'm in France near Laval
Best regards and thanks a lot

Jean-pierre :)

Fine.

I'll put janps down for 15 with 6 on hold and EmptyMusicBox1 for 10.

I thought there was somebody else who posted he wanted some so I'm waiting for that person to reply. If not you can divide the extra? Lets say 21 for janps and 14 for EMB1? Let me know by pm or email me you email address?

It was me, but all my posts were removed when ethan installed some older backups..
I'm in for 9 knobs ;)

Good!

Everything is settled then.

PM me if interested maybe I can squeeze a bit more if I ask nicely.

I would prefer to continue via mail. So pm please pm your email.

Im in for 7. Let me know regarding shipping plus additional shipping to yhe us.
And thanks for doing this Zander
Cheers
Dylan

Hi Zander,
I'm in for a pack of 6 pieces (knobs and caps).
I live in Montreal QC Canada.
keep me posted thanks in advance ;)

Hi Zander,
Please let me know if there are any knobs/caps still available and if you can ship to the states.  I'd be in for 6 of each, if so.
Thanks!!

originalscottyg said:
Hi Zander,
Please let me know if there are any knobs/caps still available and if you can ship to the states.  I'd be in for 6 of each, if so.
Thanks!!
Hi Scotty, Do you have any news from Zender? I PM'd him but never got a reply. It seems the deal is over.

Did you buy these direct from Sifam UK? I had heard that they sold their knobs business to a German company - Silbarco I think?

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Did you buy these direct from Sifam UK? I had heard that they sold their knobs business to a German company - Silbarco I think?

Cheers

Ian

http://www.sibalco.de/produkte/drehknoepfe.html

weiss said:
ruffrecords said:

Cheers

Ian

http://www.sibalco.de/produkte/drehknoepfe.html

Yes, Holger already told me about them. Do you know if they have purchased Sifam's knob business?

Cheers

ian

Latest posts

Back