• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS (EU) -- 2x ADM 1540 EQ's

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonedude

Selling...

A pair of ADM 1540 EQ's with in/out transformers. Cabling with balanced XLR in/out included. Just needs supply +/- 20v.
Price: 400 Euro

One LAZ LA3A 500, I think all parts that's needed are included. Partly build, but not by me. I bought a ADL 1600 just after this so I kind of lost interest. All transformers and and stuff for the t4b cell are included, as meter and faceplate.
Price:
  Sold!

Also selling a pair of Igor F76 comps. I bought this set as a an unfinished/partly build DIY project knowing it would need some extra care and DIY knowledge to finish it up... but I neither have time or energy to finish this up so I'll let it go "as is". The output transformers (ll1524) have been used in another project so I'll let this go for cheap. Grayhill switches x 6 are included. Two different sets of faceplates are also included. I payed over 200 Euro a piece but asking 300 Euro for the pair, or open to offers.
Price:
  Sold!

More pics on the way...

Attachments

• IMG_5409.JPG
    IMG_5409.JPG
    608.4 KB · Views: 132
Thanks for the showed interest in the comps. I'm not at home at the moment but later today I'll take pictures and look into what's included and send info to those of you that have sent me PM's.

Regarding payment I'll prefer bank transfer, but paypal is also ok if buyer pays the fees.

I'll respond to PM's later today. Thanx!

... Updated above posts with better photos.

Latest posts

Back