APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Checked the parts. Almost all are good now. I will start assembling and packing today. Finally...:)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

12 mic kits dispatched. Acoording to the list priority everyone will receive tracking numbers. I don't have them now as post service will provide me them by the en of this week.

Now assembling other mics. Will post pictures later.

Kind regards,
Andrew

edieted01-th.jpg

edited02-th.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Stop teasing,  :p :p

Can you provide a list of the outstanding orders from the first run?  They look great by the way!

Eric

Hi all,

Every mic from the first run will be shipped in max. 2 weeks. It takes a lot of time to assemble and pack, and prepare all documentation for post service...Please be patient :) I am trying to do my best ;)

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi all,

Just wanted to show some assembling progress. I see some of you have already received mic kits. Would be great if you shared your opinions.

IMG_1833-th.jpg

IMG_1829-th.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Andrew, I received the 3 U47 bodies today in perfect shape.  Very VERY nice job on these (and the boxes)!!
I really like the bead blasted headbaskets.  I wish I would have ordered all 3 bead blasted.
I opened all three boxes and everything survived the trip here perfectly.
Thank you so much for your hard work.
Jimi Ray

These look great from the photos. I understand you are busy, but was curious if you had any update for an eta on the others?
Cheers!

Hi again,

So here I am to say that I am out of parts that where plated under quality requirements.  All mics that passed quality were shipped.
But good news that badly plated mic kits are already at Germany and will be fixed and replated in a week. Today I've received a sample from them and results were absolutely outstanding!  So a few more days guys...thanks for understanding. I want all the best.

Some info about the second run:

Body parts will be finished in two weeks. Headbaskets are made and at platers.
I've noticed that beadblasted headbaskets were very very popular in the first run, so if someone changed their mind its about the time to inform me. And please do this via e-mail.

Kind regards,
Andrew

I figured it out by myself, so though you also will do that :D

I will make a short video later and upload into youtube. Its very simple.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Latest posts

Back