• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2x G-Pultec Frontpanel SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I tell you?  Do NOT post on the Black Market.  I had paid you $22 for the dakaware Pultec like knobs and a  Marconi that you had in a picture of one of your Black Market posts and you sent me some cheap plastic Chinese knobs that you can get on Ebay for 5 for $2.00.  At the least the Marconi was decent.  But that is all.    You then took the picture down and pretended to not know what I was talking about.  You told me you would send the right knobs but that you were away and only after I sent you back the cheap plastic ones knowing full well it costs roughly $8.00 to send them from US to Germany.  You then went back to not knowing what I was talking about.  It would've cost me roughly $30.00 and I wasn't so sure anymore you would send the right knobs as you went in and out of lying and trying to cover it up.  You then edited your posts to cover up that you had the Pultec knobs and played stupid sending me pics of knobs from websites.  All so you can make like $20.  Seriously?  It was shady and turns out I am NOT the only person who has had a problem with you.  I didn't tell the moderator (which I should have)  but I did tell you if you posted on the Black Market I would tell everyone what you did.  Because I don't want someone to get actually really screwed over because I love this community.  And I will protect it from ...like you.  I buy and sell stuff on the Black Market all the time.  I have never had a shady deal that I have done.  ..  And all for some chump change too.    I make more in an hour than I paid you but it's the point.  I know you don't understand. 
And now you want to sell some of your unfinished projects  ... Will you really send these pcb's and case to the buyer?
I'd be very weary.   

Edited: Jakob E.: NoPersonalAttacks

Dear Rocinante,

Sure i understand you. You knew what you paid for, you saw the pictures. When i offered to take the knobs back, you denied. What else do you want? Too bad i deleted all my messages to have proof.
I am very sorry to hear that you still are trying to get back on me.  And why should i not send what i offer? What sense does that make? I'm not trying to prey upon anyone. But thanks for your kind words

There are some users here i sold items to. Never got any bad feedback though, so i would be pleased to close this issue.

all the best
weiss

Latest posts

Back