• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Marinair LO1366 1:1 600:600 transformers, SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WannaBee

Great condition transformers.  $800 for the pair.  Will consider trade for pair of eq's. Sold/traded....

SOLD

SOLD

I do not mean to be rude but what is the basis of your valuation for these transformers?

Not rude at all.  I just recently got in a bunch of modules from 80 series boards, and the conversations I am having just today with board owners are that transformers are above $300 each and that isn't even the lo1166.  For the larger transformer I think $400, due to its rarity.  For the 10468 and 31267 it will be less. I just sold an hs52 for 500.  Rarity.  If you find them for less buy them, if you value them, as many do.

Shabtek, I know I have two in hand, until we crack open the assortment we just acquired, I have no clue.

If these are bringing this much money, I may have to consider yanking my neve 80 series iron and replacing them with Carnhills! I think I paid around $50 each 5 years ago.

If anyone has a pic of some of these please post, I've never seen another.  makes we want to keep them actually.

I have a pair of the LO1366 as well, but planning to keep them.
I think the arey similar to the 1501 but in a different form factor.
Never seen another pair so they must be quite rare, but rare does not always equal expensive.
But i wont argue with your price, great if you can sell them for that much.

Did you by any chance get some 1883 or similar 4 bus routingmodules in the lot you bought?
I would also be interested in any 10468 if you have them.

API said:
I have a pair of the LO1366 as well, but planning to keep them.
Never seen another pair so they must be quite rare, but rare does not always equal expensive.
I think the arey similar to the 1501 but in a different form factor.

Please post a pic. I will see if we have that module.

Taking offers and considering all trade offers.  Please do not be afraid to present your offer/ idea of value, we all have our own opinions.

Here is a pic of the module i am looking for.
It came under a few different numbers but 1883/1 was the most common.
Please let me know if you have any!

Attachments

• neve_1883.jpg
    neve_1883.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 15
Ok, thanks for this picture.  Still wish you could post a pic of the lo1366 you have.

Here is  a pic of one of them.

Please let me know if you by any chance have some of the modules i am looking for.

Attachments

• lo1366_1.jpg
    lo1366_1.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back