• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RODE NT2, Made in Australia, Repair or Great Donor Mic SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fablab

Hello,
I am selling my old RODE NT2 (Made in Australia)I bought around 20 years ago
The microphone after not being used for a long time when I connected it did not work
The microphone body is really strong and it is realized with the best components
When I bought it I paid the equivalent of Euro 600
I have other important microphones (Neumann U67 and others) and I have no interest to repair it so I'm selling it "as is"
A great opportunity to repair it or to use as donor for DIY project
The price I ask is 120 Euro 90 Euro plus shipping (for postal difficulties I ship only in Europe)

Attachments

• Rode 1.jpg
    Rode 1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 68
As its not working, its worth less than a cheap Chinese working donor mike.  That would have at least a working capsule.

This is from the first Rode's production and the quality of the parts is definitely superior compared to a chinese microphone ... and it is included the circuit that is realized with high quality components, too  :)

Latest posts

Back