• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sifam Parts for Soundcraft Series Two

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siegfried Meier

hey guys,

I have a Series Two from around 1975 that are missing a few fader caps and knobs - all Sifam stuff, same stock as current I suspect.

I am looking for:

2 x black small sifam knob for the groups section with 3 small blue caps and one green cap (the knobs are on the dual concentric pots).

I also need to either replace 2 of the Sifam meters or get them fixed.  Does anyone do repairs to meters?  A part of me wants to keep the console as original as possible...

Thanks!
Sig

Help us to help you.  There are lots of variations on Sifam knobs and meters. 

I have some here, maybe I have what you need?  But how would I know?

They appear to be the standard sizes you see on ssl comps as well as the dual concentric knobs on the speck xsum mixer.  So, I need them in black but with the aforementioned cap colours.

Also, does anyone have a pair of Sifam R22AF meters for sale?  That's what these dead ones are - 2 work, 2 are dead.  I took them to a repair guy that fixes and builds vu meters, but he can't do anything with them unless I can get him replacement meter movements.

Any help much appreciated!
Sig

It might help to post color, top diameter, bottom diameter, and shaft size, so people know exactly which it is.  You may be able to cross check that info with stock sifam parts, and if they are currently made you may be able to order them from Selco? 

Also, do you have tech docs for the mixer? I've never been able to find them, just the Series 1. 

good luck

I'll measure them when I get back to the studio - they are standard though, the caps and knobs on the other gear I mentioned fits.  I just need the accurate colours.

Here's the manual - 90 day upload:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UlRSQndBUzh0QTFjR05Vag

thanks man!  good luck with the knobs. Do post the sizes and check with selco as well.

Back