• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCB/Kit Clearout = Tube+48 PSU, EZ Direct Out, API Be-All

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alexc said:
can you (or someone) let me know which discrete opamp sockets fit the board?
I thought it was in the BOM, but I didn't find it just now.  There are a couple Mill-Max that fit, the old ones everyone used to use:
0344-2-19-01-34-27-10-0
and these which sit flush with the PCB:
0327-0-15-01-34-27-10-0

Those EasyDo and OtherAmp pcbs are just perfect for my long delayed guitar multi-effects rack box - many send-return-sum options can now be easily realised with these nifty pcbs!
cool, post some pics when it's done, sounds like a cool box!

peterc said:
Please keep 2 312 PCBs for me.

Regards
Peter
No problem! thanks!

chefducuisine said:
please put another two 312 PCBs fro me on the list.
This should make six in total for me. Many Thanks.
Christian
OK, thanks!

I'll be going down the list these days should send out invoices this week or next. 

Anyone who has not sent me an email address to invoice, please PM me, 

Also, anyone outside the US please PM me your address or at least your country so I can calculate shipping.

Thanks again!

Hi, I sent invoices to everyone in the US (unless you haven't sent me your address and I don't know where you are located) because shipping is flat rate. For the international packages I will pack/weigh to ensure I don't overcharge anyone and send you an invoice sometime this weekend.

Thanks again to everyone!

Hi guys,

haven't been online much lately, but I wanted to let everyone know that the last paid orders went out on the 19th, so they should be arriving soon for those of you out of the US. 

I still have some 312 and direct out PCBs, and I've got a couple other random PCBs that I'll be posting soon too. 

thanks!

Your PM box is full.

Still trying to sort out what the status is on the 312 boards.

Hi Pat,
I got your PM and sent you one back. I sent a Paypal invoice on May 6th, and a reminder a couple of weeks later. I've had the PCBs packed up since then, just waiting on the payment.  I just sent another Paypal reminder, please check spam/junk folders if it's not in the inbox.

Cleaned out my PM box as well.

thanks!

drpat said:
Your PM box is full.

Still trying to sort out what the status is on the 312 boards.
Hi Pat,

I just got your nephew's payment.  Boards should go out by the weekend. Thanks!

I'd take 2 REDD.47 boards, do you have reg. power supply board that goes with it...
I see you have some transformers options also, let me know

marc01 at fibreop.ca
Thanks !
-marc

Hi mitsos

Is it possible to buy 2 redd 47 pcb and 1 tube power supply ?
I live in France, can you send it to me ?
Thanks

Hi guys,

OK, I'm not sure if I have enough Redd47 or tube supplies for everyone.  I'll count them up and run down the list according to everyone's time replied and be back in a couple hours. 

thanks!
d

OK, I just counted up... tube PSU's are all called for.  AK47's are too, and I'm short a couple.  312's and EZ-DO's I've got enough. 

Up to manulaf a couple posts up I have everything people asked for, including the PMs I got.

Craig, I have PSUs and 312s for you but only one redd47 unless someone backs out.

Hybrid88, I've got you on the list. If someone backs out I'll let you know.

I cleared up my inbox so, those of you who have not sent me your address/location please do so so I can send out invoices this weekend and give you next week to get payments in, so I can ship everything out Aug 18-19.

thanks everyone!

Latest posts

Back