• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free to a good home [Collection in London ideally] GONE

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AudioGimmer

Feel like you need some super 80s synth sounds?

I need to clear some space and I have an Ensoniq ESQM rack synth here.
Internal battery low so its lost its memories, but a sys ex dump and you'd be back in the game. Don't want to skip it so feel free to take it off my hands.

The Gimmer

Hi,
I'm willing to pay the shipping for the synths to Germany.  I have a real fable for synths and unfortunately  no Ensoniq in my studio.
Regards
Bernd

EDIT: of course there is no PSU problem! I thought you were using 115V , but it's 230V. 

I have one person from London contacted me first, so If they still want to collect it,  it is theirs.
Bernd you are next in line and then Rob. I don't really have anything to pack it in so I prefer someone comes and collects.

The Gimmer

thanks a lot gimmer for your super kind offer.

glad I contacted you first, I have been trying the unit out at home already.

am in the process of changing the battery (original removed already just waiting on the new one),  got it talking to sounddiver once sysex enabled but does not seem to allow playing of any sound once editing begins (not sure if edit ram needs power?) + cannot seem to transmit sounddiver edit without a battery for internal storage.

anyway I'm sure ill be able to get it going with a new battery installed so thanks a lot!

alex

Latest posts

Back