• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Before Ebay...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nielsk

A client has moved and left items with me to sell, most is in excellent condition, please inquire about specifics:

Marshall 4x12 cab
MusicMann 2-12 w/ JBLs (used on many hit records starting with Kasey & the Sunshine Band)
Fat Kat electronic drums
Midi xpress
Roland JV2080 w 3 fx 8 exp
Emu Planet Phatt
Korg TR Rack
Mackie Power amp
Kurxweil K2500S
Roland D70
Benchmark DAC1
AMEK BIG 26 channel, supertrue and T/R, stand and uprated p/s

Reasonable offers considered,
I will remove items as they are sold

Certainly, just note what you are interested in and I will figure out current market value, then you are welcome to make an offer... It is worth it to me to make a good deal and avoid the hassle and cost of ebay

Thanks!

nielsk said:
Certainly, just note what you are interested in and I will figure out current market value, then you are welcome to make an offer... It is worth it to me to make a good deal and avoid the hassle and cost of ebay

Thanks!

It would be easier for you to gather interest if you put the prices of the items, all of them.
No prices No interest.

Just a tip.

Best regards

Sorry, PCM90 is now gone but a PCM80 added, $350...
just added the AMEK BIG, a whole lotta console in a small footprint, everyone loves the EQs...

nielsk said:
just added the AMEK BIG, a whole lotta console in a small footprint, everyone loves the EQs...

Ah, I'm afraid that $350 is too much for me with current $ / € exchange rates. Thanks anyway!

rob_gould said:
nielsk said:

Ah, I'm afraid that $350 is too much for me with current $ / € exchange rates. Thanks anyway!

Hi Nielsk

Is the PCM 80 still available? If so, what condition is it in? Does it have the original box? Can you ship to Europe? If so, can the unit operate on 220 - 240V as well as US voltage?

Thanks

Rob

I would think somewhere around $250 each for the JV1080 and JV 2080? each has a card installed... and $450 for the SE1
Based an what they have been selling for these should be good deals, but feel free to make offers...

Latest posts

Back