S.Master Eq Project (Docs added)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForthMonkey

I finished Studio Master eq design.It's simple and quite good to me.

This project tested by Humner.And it's working.[

You can download files from here;

https://analogobsession.wordpress.com/hardware/smeq/

Really small design.Boards about 5x10 cm.You can build 8 channel(even more) eq with 3U enclosure.Or you can use it with your mic preamps.I could be good with Green Pre or 9K Pre...

I added discrete op amp option.

If you're interested,tell me.Like pre-order.When i build it,you can get.

Low : 50-600Hz
Mid : 200-7000Hz
High : 10kHz

smeqtop.png

yello! is the low band shelving or bell? this is similar in funktion as my old fostex board eq that has bell as the low band. the eq is quite effective and usable. the mixer is pretty noisy consumer electronix though:)

is this your schemo or the original?  opamp psu decoupling is missing? low cut filter would be great. might buy some to test out :)

tmuikku said:
yello! is the low band shelving or bell? this is similar in funktion as my old fostex board eq that has bell as the low band. the eq is quite effective and usable. the mixer is pretty noisy though :) low cut filter would be great addition.

if you sell cheap, i'll buy some

Low band is shelf.Yes low cut would be great but for now i can't build big PCBs.In the future there will be some projects with bigger PCBs.

I will sell only boards.Price about $10.

Looks interesting.
Will you share the etch files? (Or is it a double sided board?)

thanks.

its a nice small board. might consider this for the EQ section for a summing mixer I'm planning.

if I use your gerber file to make boards for my mixer, I will send money to you as designer fee - sound good?

Humner said:
thanks.

its a nice small board. might consider this for the EQ section for a summing mixer I'm planning.

if I use your gerber file to make boards for my mixer, I will send money to you as designer fee - sound good?

It's up to you.Feel free to use it.  ;)

I can't see your schematic any more (did you removed it today from your site?) so please place it here so we can discuss it.

moamps said:
I can't see your schematic any more (did you removed it today from your site?) so please place it here so we can discuss it.

Found some error about pot's pins.When i fix them,i will share.

Now updated corrected files!

you could have true bypass with 2p2t switch? or switch a indicator led with the unused switch pole ;)
also the psu rail coupling caps would be cool.
just trying to give some suggestions since i don't have knowledge to judge the circuit itself ;)

tmuikku said:
you could have true bypass with 2p2t switch? or switch a indicator led with the unused switch pole ;)
also the psu rail coupling caps would be cool.
just trying to give some suggestions since i don't have knowledge to judge the circuit itself ;)

I have no idea that why i didn't add led.  ;D
About coupling caps,they can be added simply to directly op amp pins.

Latest posts

Back