• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

-SOLD- tg compressor parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noulou

1.JPG

For sale: parts for building a tg compressor.

Included are the Igor pcbs, the groupbuy meters, most of the hard-to-find parts (0a202 diodes, nos motorola output transistors), two elma switches from a forum member here, a chandler compressor faceplate and two large mumetal shielded 10k sowter input transformers.

I forgot what i have paid for everything, so Let me know what you want to pay for it. I am not splitting the parts. Only offered as a whole. What you see in the pictures is what you get, without any support from me.

2.JPG

3.JPG

Here you can see the size of the sowter transformers compared to an original emi input transformer from a mastering transfer desk, where this compressor was also present. (The emi transformer is not for sale, sorry).

4.JPG

5.JPG

Latest posts

Back