• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb: selco/sifam knobs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocinante

Yep I need 4 gray s151 .250 or in other words;  four 15mm knobs with a .25 inch shaft for a 9k5 and the last two knobs on a gssl.  I would prefer the taller ones.  Anyone got extras? I cant justify needing enough for selcos minimum. 
I'll also trade some black 21mm elma-type 6mm shaft double winged knobs.
Thanks
Dylan

I don't but I need some caps, and could possibly be convinced to buy some knobs. Do you know what their minimum is? I've never dealt with them.

Sure its a $50 minimum. Knobs are $2.50 and caps are $.55. Sooo... one would have to get about 18-20 knobs. I'm not sure if the caps are included in that minimum.  What color knobs are you looking for and how many? I might have some. I do have about 6 black 15mm sifam knobs that fit a 6mm shaft. They came with caps. ;)
I also have some rean neutrik collets.  Black 15mm diameter 6mm shaft and 1/8th shaft.

Rocinante said:
Yep I need 4 gray s151 .250 ...... would prefer the taller ones.
Thanks
Dylan
Then you want the K151 250 GRY, right? caps too or no? I might actually have some of those from the trident EQ group buy ages ago.

Latest posts

Back