• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 98% built Drip Fairchild 670

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocke153

Hello! I was thinking that i would try to sell my Drip Fairchild. Due to that dont have the energy or the money to complete it. And wife needs a vacation from my crazy spending sprees. So its basically completed. You just need to wire up 2, 100K pots for the input gain and put in the 8, 6386 tubes. If you are interested i can take pictures and post. Price, i have no idea. I only know i spend a lot on this! Give me a offer and we will discuss it.

Thank you / Johannes

dKFjL8.jpg

26zZSv.jpg

TAOBcE.jpg

IhWxX7.jpg

Kuz3Yz.jpg

Hej!
Intresserad men kan du inte sätta ett ca pris? Blir lättare diskutera pris om man har en start.
Finns oxå i Stockholm så ev skulle jag kunna komma och kolla?
Mvh,
Jerker

I'm on the same page here as sodderboy.. and think about stepped controls! The F670 is the single most used buss compressor at the place I took my gear to.  They do large acts and have same level of access to stuff ranging from Neves to SSLs to DBXs and various other vari-mus. But for buss, they stick the F670 or the PRR176 on. But that PRR176 is mostly used for line color with no comp :)

Latest posts

Back