New product - design on sale

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyhanfri

Hi

I'm not sure if this topic fits in this forum, but maybe it can be interesting for someone.

I've designed and built one product that looks very promising, it's a variation on the usual 500 Series lunchboxes, a nice variation covering market demands.

It's not rocket science, just a new view on the concept.

The main problem is I can't get to provide a proper distribution, security certifications and such, I've been talking with a pair of local manufacturers about a contract for exploitation but they're not in the pro-audio business (more in the broadcast and fixed installation side). Also, Spain is not the best place to see your ideas grow... But that's another topic.

There's a nice niche market for it, from engineers to another manufacturers, everyone who once needs to take 500 modules with him actually. Selling in EU and US is my goal, and even building locally the profit margin is nice.

Everything is done and tested, even have ideas for improvements. I have sold 3 of them locally (building a pair more right now).

Main specialized media sites and magazines (GS, Audiofanzine FR, Harmony central...) have shown interest for it, I could get some nice reviews and endorsements.

I'm searching for a contract for exploitation, but listen to every (serious) offer.

You can send me a PM or (preferably) an email to [email protected]

Contact Digital Audio Service in Germany.
First store here to sell IGS products. If you browse through the online store you will discover more stuff you already know from this forum.

Cheers

Thanks Bassniac

But I'm not sure about this fitting my needs, that looks like a shop, my main problem is all the legal issues needed to be able to put the product in the shops...

Looking further I find products like this http://digitalaudioservice.de/alta-moda-am-25-eq.html

In Manufacturer URL they've wrote their own web, but I can't find any info about manufacturing their products or something like that...

Back