• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Manley/Dangerous kilo-type .85" aluminum knobs .25 shaft group buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocinante

This is unorthodox but I gotta at least try.  Okay so there's a guy on Ebay with 100 .85" aluminum pointer knobs that look identical to the Kilo's that Manley, Dangerous, Chameleon Labs, etc...  use.  He wants $200 or Best offer.  I bet we could talk him down to $160?
I only want 10-12.  I'll take 20 if needed.  Even if he doesn't go down too much in price at $2.00 a piece it's a steal.  An interest.  Moderator: I understand if you need to move or delete my post if it's in the wrong place or something.
Looks to ber about 20 blue/black 3 silver and 17 red (which look awesome)
I am sure we gotta move on this if we are gonna do it.
Here is the page:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261891869261?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I dont know yet. I asked but am waiting for a reply. He says they are chia chin (he means shin). I believe they make a lot of the pro gear knobs. They have no minimum btw but I dont see those particular knobs anywhere on their site.

I'll make an offer on these, then, if I get them, will sell to anyone who wants them.  I'll let you know.
Best,
Bruno2000

Bruno you're my f****ng Hero!!! They will write great songs of you someday.  I will be one of many who sing them.
I'm down for 15 so let me know.
Man you're awesome.

OK, got 'em!  Probably use some of these myself, but don't need to make any $$$ on these to forum members.  $1.60 each plus PP & ship.  More details when they arrive.
Best,
Bruno2000

I'd love 10 of the blue-ish ones and up to ten of the red ones,thoug :mad:h happy to have fewer red if other people want red too

Thanks

Rob

Wow!  OK, if no one drops out, looks like they are all spoken for.  I have a list of requests, and the order received.  Shipping to me  should take about a week, so after they arrive, I'll get back on here and divvy them up.
Best,
Bruno2000

if they are set-screw I would need 20 blueish/black ones please... if there are any left... or if anyone drops out  :)
thanks!

Latest posts

Back