STA-Level type case to suit Bernbrue's PCB's - Feeler and Forum input * PICS *

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested on cost and how many people.

In for one, maybe two.

I'm in for Two Please! :)

Thanks
Neil

Hi Rob,
The prices I've shown are approximate at the moment - I've passed on all relevant details to my metalwork guy and I'm awaiting a concrete price for the cases. I cant see there being too much difference to the quotes I've had, but until then I can't 100% say.
I've rejigged some mounting holes, and built up the cases around the parts I'm going to be using, and things look and fit great :)
The PSU PCB's will be situated on the inside of the HT enclosure. ( holes are in place and countersunk ready.)

Sorry, I haven't been around that much lately, I'm having to cover a lot of sickness shifts at work, but I can assure you, that these cases are a reality, and they are happening !
Anyway, have a check of the renders, and let me know what you think.

Right chaps,
Final updated drawings will be sent to my metalworker tomorrow A.M.  As soon as he gets back to me with a final price, including price breaks I shall update accordingly.
Sorry It's taken this long, but Life and work has seriously got in the way since December.

Best,
Steve

Right lads,
My metalworker has had the updated files, I should have a concrete price within the next week.
As soon as I have these I will start a new thread regarding orders. I will be getting one made first, just to check all mounting holes etc, then we are good to go.

Best,
Steve

Kid Squid said:
Here's the screwdiver adjust pot too,
I'm getting them made, so if any of you are interested, let me know :)

Best,
Steve

Hey Steve,
this the trim pot for the tube balance, and you need one per unit, right?
Then I'm in for 2 pots beside the 2 cases  ;D

Cheers,
Nick

Hi chaps,
I've just spoken to my metalworker regarding the prices as I haven't had much chance to catch up this week, He has been flat out with another project, but he has assured me that the quotes will be ready very soon.
Sorry for the delay, but I am as exited as you lot to get these back !!!

I have also ordered 50 of the screwdriver adjust pots too ;)

Best,
Steve

Latest posts

Back