STA-Level type case to suit Bernbrue's PCB's - Feeler and Forum input * PICS *

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chaps,

Well, here we go :)

Had the cases back, Silkscreen done, attenuators done, 100R screwdriver adjust pots done, dual 100K log with pull bypass switches done, and here they are -

I'm waiting on the hinges to come back as the first batch, the powdercoat was too thick on them causing the hinges to bind.
I'm waiting on the heavyweight cardboard boxes to arrive, and the last thing, I'm waiting on the final price breaks from cases, pots and transformers.

So, hold on chaps, as its all coming together. Finally.

Best,
Steve

Cheers Bernd !!

Means a lot :)

As soon as I got the prices, boxes and hinges, we are good to go.
I'll do a new post as soon as I've got everything here and then we are open for orders !!!

Best,
Steve

Hi chaps,
Just spoke to my metalworker and he has promised me the prices first thing tomorrow morning. I had emailed him when I got the finished cases through, but they have been flat out and I just haven't had a chance to follow it up. In fact he is staying on at work tonight to get it done.

Sorry for not updating sooner but things are stupidly busy here. We have lost another tech at work and myself and three others have had to cover shifts. The hours are just crazy, if bordering on the illegal..
So my apologies for not keeping up with the posts.

Everything will be on the forum as soon as I get the email quote tomorrow morning.

Please accept my apologies, but I give you my word that it will all be sorted by tomorrow noon ( UK time.)

Best,
Steve

Just echoing what everyone else has said really....

These cases look amazing!

But I'm not sure I can come up with more than 200 quid for a case with how slow communications are at the moment

No worries rob,
That's entirely your decision.

If enough people want them it's cool, and if no one wants them that's cool too.

To be honest, the last year has been incredibly stressful at work with on average I'm there 70 hours a week, so between that and trying to catch some quality time with my family have been my priorities.

Life 'eh.

I'll have the details up as soon as I get them, and if you still want a case etc, it's all good.

Best,
Steve

Latest posts

Back