• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Igor Sontec

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seditionary

Hello!

I haven't had time to finish this build -- life got too crazy. I bought Igor's "Sontec kit" -- it contains most of the components needed to build this thing. I have done 3/4 of the soldering already too. So lots of the work is done for you :)

I bought a beautiful case from Tat. I also spent a ton on the hard to source potentiometers for this thing... I also bought Igor's special Sontec "special brew" op amps that he built.

I think I paid Igor near 500, then Tat for the case, then the pots (which were expensive)... so it added up... surprisingly near 900 or more? I'd be willing to let all of it go for less than that though if someone is interested in finishing up the build. Let me know... Or maybe I will finish it one day :)

Back