JFET splitter schematic help

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuka42

Hi everyone!  First of all, let me say thanks to everyone here for all you've taught me.  I've learned tons.  That being said, I am a very beginner with electronics so go easy on me….  :D

I'm trying to figure a circuit based on (read exactly the same) as the AMZ Jfet splitter, but I'd like to mash it with the BYOC amp splitter circuit for transformer isolation with an added phase flip and on/off switch for each output.

I've drawn up a schematic free hand (because I'm super slow at Diptrace and a pencil and ruler is easier on my brain).  Would someone smarter than I like to have a look and let me know if this will actually work?  Out 3&4 would be duplicates of Out 2. 

I plan to install this into a pedal board build that I also have in the planning stage.  I wanted to get the electronics worked out before I started the woodworking.

Thanks very much.

Ryan

P.S.  Sorry the image is so huge.  Wanted y'all to be able to see my chicken scratches.  Might be easier to see if it's downloaded.

Attachments

• IMG_3032 edit.jpg
    IMG_3032 edit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 98
Yes.  Thanks PRR.  I posted here and then posted at diystompboxes.  I should understand most people probably frequent both boards. 

Ryan

Back