DU67 REPAIR (Seattle, WA, USA, Anywhere!)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tesco_1

Looking to hire someone to fix my du67, I bought this one from poctop pre-assembled.  One day the cable connector to the mic was loose, pulled back the connector and saw a spark.  The tube won't power up anymore.  The still mic passes a signal, but it is so faint that you can only hear when the tube is tapped, and when touch tap the bottom of the mic near the connector, you can hear the mic picking a tiny signal. 

Anyhow I'm still a novice diy'er, I've built a few preamps, and modded some mics, (I'm good at following instructions!) but I have not learned to diagnose repair issues with electronics.  Plus the reality is I don't have the time to figure it out by myself.

I'm just looking to hire someone to diagnose and or fix my du67, its one of my favorite mics (and I have a lot of high end mics: u87, flea 49, flea 47, sony c800g u89, to name a few) but nothing does what a u67 does, I've got to get back up and running as soon as possible. 

Looking to hire any microphone tech, or diyer that fix, or help instruct me on how to get this thing going!

(I'm in Seattle by the way, just in case there's any one local)

Thanks

-Mark

Latest posts

Back