fusion PCB

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

Anyone ever use these guys? I am doing a run on some small circuit boards.

The gerbers I sent went right in no hassle in format  even with the .rar
I was able to generate a view of the pcb on their site so I could see exactly what it would be, even though I already knew.
Price was el cheapo.
Shipping was half the price of the el cheapo cost.

I'll keep people posted once i get them but website says will ship around august 2nd and should take around 15 days estimnated shipping from overseas. hmmmmm Lets see how  they are, price was nice for prototype runs.

mitsos said:
I thought you had designed some kind of nuclear device!  ;D

yes it does time travel by use of a flux capacitor which powers the time circuits. the fusion is takes in trash and generates the 121 gigawatts needed to make time travel possible.

pucho812 said:
mitsos said:

yes it does time travel by use of a flux capacitor which powers the time circuits. the fusion is takes in trash and generates the 121 gigawatts needed to make time travel possible.

Will you make the gerbers available?

anjing said:
pucho812 said:
mitsos said:

no because ultimately changing things in the past or the future  effects the space time continuum and will grave effects  on the world.

pucho812 said:
anjing said:
pucho812 said:
mitsos said:

no because ultimately changing things in the past or the future  effects the space time continuum and will grave effects  on the world.

But nobody would know because things would 'always' have been that way. How do you know it has not happened many times already??

Cheers

Ian

;D Brilliant, they always say history is written by the winners although I must admit I don't know who they are.

First e-mail back concerning gerbers, wanting to confirm  where two traces meet  just making sure it is correct.

Yes it was. Good on them for double checking as opposed to just running it.

gerbers were returned with a we can't make these.  Not sure why as the files are correct, they have been made before. Just needed to make a few cheap ones. They didn't say why they couldn't make them but charged my card before manufacturing.  :mad: SO Not sure what the deal is. I resent the gerbers  and since they didn't note any actual mistakes other then what was mentioned before, not sure what the deal is.  Is there something I am missing. The files had no DRC problems when being generated. so I am cornfused ???

pucho812 said:
gerbers were returned with a we can't make these.  Not sure why as the files are correct, they have been made before. Just needed to make a few cheap ones. They didn't say why they couldn't make them but charged my card before manufacturing.  :mad: SO Not sure what the deal is. I resent the gerbers  and since they didn't note any actual mistakes other then what was mentioned before, not sure what the deal is.  Is there something I am missing. The files had no DRC problems when being generated. so I am cornfused ???

Well, they SHOULD tell you why they can't make the boards, and they SHOULD refund your credit card. (Call the card issuer, they'll handle the chargeback.)

Gerbers that you think are "correct" or were made before by another vendor may not meet whatever design rules the fab uses.

It's o.k. it got sorted out....  :)

Their concern had to do with  one trace running into another trace and was wondering if that was correct. As mentioned previously.  The kick back itself has to do with too many people  from their end so I got  different e-mails from different people.  One hand not watching what the other hand is doing or something to that effect. Even though I had responded and said yes it is correct,  one hand was not watching the other hand so e-mails got crossed and they said wait a minute.  Then they asked for another upload of the files. I did and they are currently processing it as designed. There was no need for correction, and it all is good. I appreciate such concerns especially from new board houses.  Had it failed yes their would have been a charge back and I would have gone with my usual board house but with the numbers i was ordering and money being  tied up at the moment had to go with the less expensive option.

I have used them for a handful of prototypes, and as long as 1) my design is ok according to seeedstudio's DRC-rules, 2)  I use their CAM-job for preparing gerbers and 3) my gerbers look ok in their online preview (and other gerber viewers too) their services have work out fine. On  one occasion I had made a mistake (top layer was somehow empty) they contacted me asking if this was intentional or not.

I have used Fusion PCB service several times, good quality and  manufacturing time.
If you need fast shipping you can go with fedex but is a bit more expensive.

Latest posts

Back