• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS :UK : Some interesting stuff...THAT ic's, Lundahl TX and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10827

Hi All,

Just some stuff i've found..

I have complied this single image but i can of course send you  the individual pictures, but ill explain what we have..

1. At the top of the pile is a Sonifex 4x Unbal to Bal convertor - nuff said about this.

2. This is a BES unbal to Bal convertor, and it has 10 X Lundahl LL1527 inside! could be nice as is or used for parts.
SOLD

3. This is a Tascam unbal to Bal convertor, this is Discrete, no TX....but maybe usefull...

4. this is really interesting! this is a TSL switcher which has 8 analouge inputs and outputs. could be used as a high quality monitor switcher! it has 8 x THAT 2180LC chips and whats really interesting is it has a serial input also, so you could control the switch via this....pretty neat...i dont have manual but im sure its on tinternet some where...

5 .  This is a 4x PPM metering unit with LED Phase meters in the middle, use as is or for parts, im sure the meters will be useful. SOLD

All up for offers..just PM...

all the best

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 136
Hey Lance,

No that is a volume knob, from what I can see, the control is via the serial port, so you could remote control from your PC.

I'm sure TSL would have a manual online or provide one, either way not difficult to implement I don't think.

I think £50 a unit is fair maybe? And £75 for the lundahl unit as it has all those TXs in...

Let me know chaps..

Best
Pete

Ok Pete ,

I use tape decks only sometimes and would rather not be computer dependent so I'll pass on this. Great deal though for a computer based studio!

Cheers,
Lance

Cheapest shipping to OZ using parcle2go quote was £40 gbp.

No Idea if that makes it still ok for you? Let me know...

Best
Pete

i think so - ive not recieve payment yet but I belive it is coming shortly...

sorry..

best
Pete

Back