• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Electrodyne/Quad Eight modules (MM71, MM61, MM310, etc)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurango

Just picked up an Electrodyne/Q8 console with 8 MM71 modules in a 12x4x2 frame. I'd like to acquire 4 more compatible modules to fill it up.

I believe any of the MMx series (71, 61, 310, etc) will work....i know electrodyne 710 pres and EQ are roughly the same circuit, but not sure if they'll work in that console.

Anyway, let me know watcha got, or if you have any recommendations on cool modules to add. Thanks fellas!

Attachments

• 486985d1437824440-quad-eight-8-mm71-channel-strips-00j0j_8rgmcimpq92_600x450.jpg
    486985d1437824440-quad-eight-8-mm71-channel-strips-00j0j_8rgmcimpq92_600x450.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 59
The Orphan Audio site is a great source of info, but not a lot of active users. Still looking, mostly here and GS. Let me know watcha got!

Did you try emailing Ken hirsh directly or just post at the forum?  I've bought some transformers from him a few months back, and I think I remember him saying that he had lots of NOS quad parts.

mitsos said:
Did you try emailing Ken hirsh directly or just post at the forum?  I've bought some transformers from him a few months back, and I think I remember him saying that he had lots of NOS quad parts.

I'll try emailing him. In the meantime, still in the market if any GDIY'ers are selling. Thanks!

Back