New Free Online Analog Mixed Simulation Simulation Environment

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ian,
  Thanks for checking out our site!  We are a Mentor project which gives us access to some pretty great technology.  Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Adam

Not so much questions as observations. The site says the basic system will always be free - a professional subscription takes you one step further  - somewhat contradictory to your statement that it's totally free. There are several other sites with similar offerings that are much further advanced than yours. Right now I you cannot even open an account. What is your USP?

Cheers

Ian

Or try: https://easyeda.com/

"Do schematic capture, Spice simulation, PCB Layout online for free, then order high quality PCBs.
EasyEDA: the one stop design shop for your electronics projects."

*** I am not affiliated with this site, just read about it recently and found it useful. ***

Thanks for the feedback Ian. 

We're trying to say that everything you can do on the site now - creating designs, sharing, simulating, making new components, etc - is free.  In the future we'll have more advanced capabilities that will require a professional subscription.  I'll work with the team on our messaging so that's more clear.

You're correct that there are lots of other sites out there.  One of our strengths is the simulation technology that also makes us different.  We use an IEEE standard for describing components called VHDL-AMS  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VHDL-AMS) which is a superset of VHDL.  We have a couple hundred components you can use out of the box, or create your own either in VHDL-AMS or using our datasheet modeling tool.

Did you try to create an account and something didn't work? 

I'm not familiar with the term USP, but our Terms of Service is posted at the bottom of our page if you're looking for that.

svcloud said:
I'm not familiar with the term USP, but our Terms of Service is posted at the bottom of our page if you're looking for that.

USP = Unique Selling Point

I tried to open an example simulation in Safari 6.2.8 on Mac and it stalled.

Thanks for that.  Today I learned 8)

And thanks for the feedback.  We don't do a good job of supporting Safari right now.  We're working to support all the latest versions of the most popular browsers.  Right now, Chrome is the best supported.

Latest posts

Back