DIY Modular Mixer

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zamproject said:
Hi Pahstah

What an nice work !!!
"DIY" definitely step up recently with Ian/Holger tube mixer and now yours.
Looking forward to retrofit a moving fader system  ;)

Best
Zam

Zam, that would be the icing on the cake!
I'm already thinking  about a version of this mixer with a separate fader bucket for your moving faders 
This forum and its member are the best!!!

Paolo

P.s. Let's not forget Gary 's Sphere

mixer's done! loaded with 8 helios 69, 2 nv 1073, 2 aphelios, and 4 capi vp28 as line input. i solved the noise problem in the summing part of the console and i've found that aux sum is has less noise than group and 2bus sum!

IMG_3736.jpg

Hi Pierre,

there is no gap between the buckets because these are two buckets put together with screws

DSC0070.jpg

in this image you see the 8 channel bucket on the right but in the previous image you see that i've put the 8 channel bucket on the left.
I could have made a 16 channel mixer directly with the right length of rails but at the beginning i was going for an eight channel mixer

paolo

Paolo

Hello!

Old thread I know, but worth a bump anyways.

Beautiful build. I was wondering; if you don`t mind, why not post pcb and metalwork drawings/schematics here? I know I would appreciate it to use as starting points for designing my own modular mixer. Maybe you have .fpd and pcb files even? So much learning potential  8)

Latest posts

Back