Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
I find them nicer than the ISK alternative that sounds more hollow in the mids. Going by the dimensions alone, the SY one is a sort of hybrid M7 & K47 though, with 32mm diameter instead of 34.

Tim Campbell said:
Are their K47's really decent? It's not possible to see them on their homepage. If they sound alright I might be interested in 2-4.

Ok, if I can hammer them down to a 50pc. order we might already have enough interest to move forward.

The bulk shipping from China will obviously be a bit higher per capsule ordering a lower quantity, but I'll already get the pricing and we can decide what to do from there.

Banzai said:
Ok, if I can hammer them down to a 50pc. order we might already have enough interest to move forward.

The bulk shipping from China will obviously be a bit higher per capsule ordering a lower quantity, but I'll already get the pricing and we can decide what to do from there.

I think we can still wait few days.
Hope there will be few members more for groupbuy ;)
I think that is better to pay, let say, 130-140$ for 4pcs. than 99$ or 109$ for 1pc of same product ;)
Especially when you live in Europe and you have to add high shipping cost + taxes/customs etc. to buy one capsule :)

So, for a 50pc order, how much would the price per capsule be, including shipping to you (but not to each member here)?

We should have a reply beginning next week, and will let you know.

Khron said:
So, for a 50pc order, how much would the price per capsule be, including shipping to you (but not to each member here)?

In for 2 to 4.
Nice to have some inexpensive capsules for that first "power on" excitement!

Thanks
Mac

Sorry for the delay on this. The back and forth with Shuai-Yin took a bit longer than expected... They've unfortunately discontinued their K47 backplates following client complaints. I asked them to check if they had any left in their warehouse to do a small run for us, but no luck. So... they offered us their CK12 style capsule as a replacement.

We can go for the CK12 style, or we move our focus to the K47 from ISK instead. The last quote I have is from a while back, but it was $26/capsule.

Is everyone ok with the switch to ISK?

Back