Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
All new orders included, thanks!

SteveB, to get your order upto 3, let me know if you want another K47 or CK12.

If it's not too late, I'd like to add 2x CK12 to my order.

So in total:
4x K47
2x CK12

Thanks, Rossi

Hey! 

Just came across this thread (new to forum).  If still possible, please count me in for:

2xK47
2xCK12

If you can still fit me in, I would like to update my order from 4 K47 to 4 k47 and 2 Ck12 capsules. I would also like to put in for 4 k87 capsules if we can get enough other people. Thanks!

Okay... Looks like we're 80 people in for 400 capsules ordered  ;)

For some good news: a colleague of mine agreed to handle this order for us through their business. They've already dealt with this factory before, so should considerably simplify (and hopefully speed up) the process. We'll make the payments directly to their Paypal, and they'll take care of everything from there, upto the bulk delivery of the capsules.

For the not so good news: as we didn't find a solution to the $ problem, all payments will have to be made in CHF (Swiss Francs), using a direct exchange of $1 = CHF 1. I'm hoping that will cover the exchange fee.

Mike!
If there isn't too late and if it's not a problem, i would like to change my order for:

3 x K12  and 4 x K47

If this would be a problem, of course i don't mind to stay with previous order.

Fair enough, i guess :)

How much would the "first" shipping come out at? I mean, (at least) the total to ship the capsules from the factory to you, divided by the total? :D

I'm sure it won't be (too) much, just curious...

Oh, and in one of your previous posts you mentioned the costs for the "second" shipping - it might be worth adding that to the first post, just to make it easier to keep track of the "main info" :)

Banzai said:
Okay... Looks like we're 80 people in for 400 capsules ordered  ;)

Hopefully by the end of today I'll send all of you a PM with a Paypal address and some instructions for the payments.

For some good news: a colleague of mine agreed to handle this order for us through their business. They've already dealt with this factory before, so should considerably simplify (and hopefully speed up) the process. We'll make the payments directly to their Paypal, and they'll take care of everything from there, upto the bulk delivery of the capsules.

For the not so good news: as we didn't find a solution to the $ problem, all payments will have to be made in CHF (Swiss Francs), using a direct exchange of $1 = CHF 1. I'm hoping that will cover the exchange fee.

From China it's by courier, so calculated on volume and weight. No idea until order is confirmed. For an estimate, I'd go with $2/person, probably less.

The shipping from here is all based on estimates again. Some ordered 3pcs., others have over 20 ;).

Khron said:
Fair enough, i guess :)

How much would the "first" shipping come out at? I mean, (at least) the total to ship the capsules from the factory to you, divided by the total? :D

I'm sure it won't be (too) much, just curious...

Oh, and in one of your previous posts you mentioned the costs for the "second" shipping - it might be worth adding that to the first post, just to make it easier to keep track of the "main info" :)

If there's still time, I'd like to up my order as well, by 1  of each type. So the total would be:

3 x K47
2 x C12

Thank you!

Hello,
if there's a last chance to up my order (a sub-group buy for friends) i would go with:
10 K47
10 CK12
cheers

Latest posts

Back