Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
I never got a PM for sending money? I had a decent amount of capsules to order, so I am hoping that I'm still able to get mine?

Take it easy, i haven't either - in fact, i kinda doubt anyone did :)

I guess Banzai might've been too busy to take care of that, as soon as he had hoped :) And if he "liked" the post where you listed your order, rest assured, it HAS been taken into account ;)

K1TTENM1TTEN said:
I never got a PM for sending money? I had a decent amount of capsules to order, so I am hoping that I'm still able to get mine?

Well, this is the 2nd time I'm going to alter my order, so sorry to be a pain.    :(

I was previously down for 3x 47's & 2x 12's
I'd like to change it again to be

2x 47 and 2x c12

no more changes, I promise  :p

Hi Banzai,

Can you please let me know what the process is for getting payment to you?

Thanks
Mac

Once the PM is sent, I'll post here to let everyone know.

The wheels are turning, just working out the final details for the payment. Taking a bit longer than expected.

maq3396 said:
Hi Banzai,

Can you please let me know what the process is for getting payment to you?

Thanks
Mac

Been getting a lot of payments without fees included:

The fee percentage varies for each country/region, and unfortunately can't be calculated accurately for everyone (seems to range between 3.5 to 5.5%). The best method to use is I'm sending money to family or friends, where you cover all your own fees automatically.

Thanks ;)

I know i was quite the night-owl, but Banzai, don't you really EVER sleep? ;D I can only hope this deserves / we deserve so much effort :D

Thanks for your payments; don't forget to include your member names, or they'll go unassigned

Paid. My paypal email was elab.electronic at hotmail dot com

Sorry just saw the previous pist. Eric Labrie = Deepdark ;)

I'll add the 4,84 missing

This is exciting!  If everything works out, maybe we could start gauging interest for a K87 group buy?  I know it didn't make the cut this time around, but, given a few months and some word of mouth, I bet we could cobble together at least a 200 capsule order (if not larger).  I can't be the only person with an MCA SP1 and a dream  ;D

Latest posts

Back