• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 3x K47 Style capsules (one sided) (like Microphone Parts, etc.) - 60€/piece

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like you swapped connector from the other capsule - different wire color and not original screw.
I don't know is it the quality of the picture, or some reflections from a plastic cover, but it looks like used to me...

The capsule on the picture is in fact used and doesn't equate to the ones that I sell here.
It's only an example of what you get. The K47 capsule and the mounting post.

But if you want to see a picture of the original capsules I'll upload some pictures tomorrow.
A few weeks ago I sold 4 CK12 capsules here and everything was fine without complaints.  :)

forzasalva said:
The capsule on the picture is in fact used and doesn't equate to the ones that I sell here.
It's only an example of what you get. The K47 capsule and the mounting post.

But if you want to see a picture of the original capsules I'll upload some pictures tomorrow.
A few weeks ago I sold 4 CK12 capsules here and everything was fine without complaints.  :)

I don't want to :) I buy cheaper from source ;)
I only noticed, that capsule from picture isn't new.
I think you should post right pictures, for interested members ;)

Latest posts

Back