• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: T-PAD attenuator 600ohm from Avdo!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received an email from Avdo explaining what  went possibly wrong in the production.
I didn't tested or measured them myself . So I wasn't aware of this.

I just want to say  what a great and honest guy he is and he will solve the problem.
Be patient.

Dre

Hello guys!!!
Want to tell again to all!
I today speak with manufacture! We found a problem! Today we know why it happened.

I receive it again, with the new amendments, and they will produce it during two weeks. Hope I will have it in the middle of February.
I write all them I sent orders a samples!
At first, when I receive I will send all orders again by free shipping!

Please, guys, don't worry. Will inform you soon!

Thank for your understanding!

Guys, hello!
Have a good news!
Today I receive new butch of T-Pad with corrected error! Today we have true log type.
As Ian told before, 1K resistor in half has around 830-860 ohm from different samples.
And has correct log line now!

Today and tomorrow I will prepare old orders, and I hope during two days I'll send it to all, who are waiting!

Will inform you here and by your mail!

If you have any questions please, ask me! If you want something, do the same! ;)

Thanks!

I connected 2-nd and 3-th wafer  like I do it in my line.
Photos with connected:

Then, I make video - https://yadi.sk/i/LBo1xt5zoFnac
You can see how does it work. At first it down, then up.

Thanks!

Hello guys!
I sent today first part of new T-Pad, your track number I have sent you to your mail.
Who didn't receive it, please, wait, tomorrow I will send second part.

Thanks!

Mine arrived in the post yesterday. Many thanks for the Russian chocolate!!

I see the middle pot is now a reverse log type (C) so it should work. I will test and let you know.

Cheers

Ian

Hi there,
I use it in my Classic Solo and it works perfect, very smooth feel.

good that I ordered 5 pieces :)

Hi Avdo, payment done! I let You know as soon as i'll receive the parcel : )

Best wish

Rob

Back