Prescot inductors order

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope...

On May 11th I got an email from Peter saying "Today I shipped".
I still haven't received them!
On May 25th I sent him an email asking if he maybe misspelled my postal address since it didn't arrive. Hungary is neighbor country to Croatia and it shouldn't take two weeks for a small packet to arrive!
Yesterday (May 27th) I got response from Peter:
quote: "Yes, the address was correct, maybe the hungarian post lost it.. Sometimes it happens. I send you new ones next week!"

Dhhhh...  :eek:

shot said:
Nope...

On May 11th I got an email from Peter saying "Today I shipped".
I still haven't received them!
On May 25th I sent him an email asking if he maybe misspelled my postal address since it didn't arrive. Hungary is neighbor country to Croatia and it shouldn't take two weeks for a small packet to arrive!
Yesterday (May 27th) I got response from Peter:
quote: "Yes, the address was correct, maybe the hungarian post lost it.. Sometimes it happens. I send you new ones next week!"

Dhhhh...  :eek:

I am sorry to hear that! Thanks for your update.

Ok, here's a little update with some (maybe) good news.

I've been bugging Peter to send me the inductors again and he promised a week ago to send them tomorrow.
After few of my emails he said on thursday that he'll send them next day. That was yesterday.
Today he sent me an email saying just "Sent!".
I was like "ok, I hope they arrive this time"
and then he replied:

"Please tell them in the eqp1 topic that i shipped today, because i don’t have time (even to sleep)!

Thanks!
"

huh!
So shall we cross our fingers now... ?
I will...
:)

So I got another email half an hour after his last one saying:

"I shipped to you and 1 more person today, not to everybody, but i will as I can."

duh...
  ???

Hi, guess I am the second one. I have received today a mail from him with a "sent" in it.  I hope  this is true and everybody else will get their inductors as soon as possible! Cheers

Of course NOT!

But I still have some hope since it's national holidays here in my country so there's a possibility that my post had no time (!!) to deliver in past couple of days.
I'll wait till friday and if they don't arrive I'm dropping another mail to Peter.
For sure I won't give up! This is not even about building Pultec anymore!
He has to deliver!

I don't believe him at all!

He sent me an email two weeks ago that he posted.
Now he's sending you the mail that he posted to you and me also
Damn! That package should have already arrived!

It would be better if the money was refunded

I sent him 2 emails asking if he needed any help, I never got a reply

Its an awful atitude because he just took peoples money and run away, he never even came here to explain anything

hey all

sorry for lack of contact. i became quite ill with pneumonia (would not recommend to anyone). I actually emailed him yesterday and to his credit he did email back saying he'd ship them in [EDIT] next week.

pretty poor form not to come here and update people.

we shall see.

cheers
Ben

Latest posts

Back